This three hour workshop (taught by me) is perfect for beginning watercolor artists or those looking to freshen up on watercolor techniques. The workshop will start with an introduction to materials and set up. We will then complete a technique exercise, focusing on gradients and precision. We will move on to discussing floral painting techniques and color mixing. Then we will incorporate your skills into a final floral art piece.
What you will receive for each attendee (supplies a $50 value):
- Your own watercolor set to take home
- A floral tote bag
- A floral mug
- 2 watercolor brushes
- Sheets of watercolor paper
- A packet of watercolor technique worksheets
- New watercolor skills
- Beautiful artwork created by YOU
- Flower arrangements for painting references
- Snacks and refreshments
Thursday July 19th, 2018 | 6-9 pm
Pink Antlers, Leawood
*Classes are non-refundable, but is reschedule.